Guest Blogging Opportunity
As the number of requests has gone up, we now have a separate guest blog section. We have maintained certain rules for accepting the guest blog.
Content & it's quality.
1. Well written piece of a content is needed.Here is what we consider a well written:
- Usually we look for authors who write content that is at least 1,000 words, if not 2,000.
- The content must be detailed and unique.
- Make sure you believe in the post because if you don’t, your readers won’t.
- The content has to fit in with our blog theme.
- Link build might be one reason for blogging, but it should not be sole purpose.
- Any linked content on the blog should not be pointing to scam or and pissing web content.
2. We are picky about content.
The content needs to be great! we have set strict standards from day one, so our blog won’t be inconsistently.
- After publishing the content, author don't have any permission to unpublished it, but can make a request.
- If you want to remove a published blog, you can make a request, but based on you reason, we make a decision which will be final.
What is our blog theme?We are not bound to any theme and respect the content that is worth reading still we have some of the preferred areas where we want to focus. We have a small list of preferred are below:
- Software Project
- Personal experience
What we expect for author?
- Authors need to help build and support our community.
- Any comment made by authors need to address our comment policy.
- We recommend you to email the content from your website email. For example [email protected] If you don't have a website or domain email you can use an email provider such as Gmail, Outlook, etc. We don't accept any content from temporary email services.
What you should expect from us ?
- We can make a minor adjustment to your content if it contains spelling and grammar error.
- If we want to make a significant improvement, we will let you know by email.
- Mostly, we always try our best on publishing content which matches our polices. In the case of decline, we suggest you make reasonable significant changes for reconsideration.
- Base on the volume of guest blogging request, we might or might not email about our decision. We always try our best to reply to every single one.
- Content with too many misleading links will be declined.
As seen as a trend, most people do guest blogging for a backlink. We are happy to provide you a backlink to support the author who respects our policies.
What should be included in an email for a guest post?
- A good length content.
- A cover images for the blog. [With source if not yours.]
- A short bio about the author. Not more than 200 characters.
- Author profile images.
- Twitter handle if possible.